Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Nice Boys

This is going to be a quickie... I just wanted to express to you how much I love nice boys. What brings this on, you might ask? Well, today I was feeling a little down. So I decided to go for a walk out in the rain with no jacket or anything by myself. Then one of the boys from my ward started to pass me on his bike. (Just know right now, that me and him are BFF's, but we're not enemies either. But this was still shocking to me.) Immediatly, he stopped and said, "Kallie, do you want my sweater?" and "Do you want me to walk you home?" I said to him that it was very nice of him to offer, but I declined both with a smile. So he said "Do you want my bike?" I told him thanks so much, but I'd be fine. That made me so happy to know that there really are some great guys out there somewhere... deep, deep down. It brought my spirits way up to know that people really do care for me somtimes! Anyways... to all you boys out there... maybe you could learn something from this. :)

2 comments:

  1. i feel the same way! the boy i sit next to in health class (and who is always really gentlemanly) offered to give me a ride home one day when he saw me walking alone from Timp. It easily made my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww... ditto. Gotta love the nice ones :)

    ReplyDelete